Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wisdom Wednesday - Favorite Quotes

Another boring post, right?  If you have nothing else to read today, then you are probably checking out my blog to see if I posted something interesting.  Hopefully you might find some useful or it might just make you smile.
  • Always keep an open mind and a compassionate heart. 
  • All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
  • I've always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific. 
  • Love means not ever having to say you're sorry.
  • A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.
  • Either you run the day, or the day runs you.
  • Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
  • Happiness is not something you postpone for the future, it is something you design for the present.
  • No one is exempt from grief.
  • Letting go doesn't mean giving up, it means moving on.
At the end of the day, do you spend a few moments to reflect on your day?  Do you feel that time is really going by faster and you want to slow it down.  Can you relate to any of these quotes?  A few years ago I came up with my own circle of relationship.
  • Look
  • Like
  • Lust
  • Love
  • Lost
  • Leave
  • Lament
  • Linger
  • Learn
  • Live

    No comments:

    Post a Comment