Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Maybe Monday - Maybe for SW

I am still doing a happy dance for Miss Stosur for winning the Ladies Singles at the US Open last night.  What a great match and she played very well and I am not feeling sorry for SW.  For those who did not watch the finals yesterday, I am sure you can google it or read about it as SW lost a point because she screamed before Miss Stosur hit her shot.  She was very upset at the Umpire for the call.  Shortly after, she started to argue and when she sat in between set, she still made more comments to the umpire.  At the end of the match, because she lost and due to the prior call made by the Umpire, she did not shake the Umpire's hand.  What a sore loser! ! ! Anyway, I think for the next few weeks before she plays at the next match , she has to do the following:
  • Maybe she should enroll in Sportsmanship 101
  • Maybe she should read the Tennis Rules and Code of Conduct
  • Maybe she should learn to zip it and be a gracious loser
BTW, I think she just finished her probation from the previous code violation at the US Open.  I guess a sore loser is going to always be a sore loser.
 

1 comment:

  1. You are so right about SW, Luckie. I still remember her tirade last year that I thought she would assault the poor lines woman. Perhaps an additional course on Anger Management would be very helpful for her career.

    ReplyDelete