Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Toonie Tuesday - Two pairs is better

After going to the Santa Clara Arts and Wine Festival last Saturday, I saw the Golf Smith store on Stevens Creek Blvd.  It's been a while since I have been at this store and I really wanted to check out if they have any sale on golf shoes.  It must have been my lucky day because instead of just getting one pair, I ended up with two pairs.
My summer one, very comfy, airy, spikeless and only $14.97
My special one for tournaments and expensive golf course - as you can see it is made my Nike.
Since my old pair is starting to squeak every time it gets wet, I thought it was time to change golf shoes.  I know that I will use it a lot because I can golf even during our winter months as long as it does not rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment