Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Truthful Thursday - Together as friends

Today will be our lunch get together with my friends who were also my colleague at my last job.  Not really sure how many are able to come out but it will be nice to see all of them.  There will be so many stories to share and so many questions to answers.  The restaurant of choice will be Japanese but it's one that I have never been because apparently it's a new place.  I know I will have a great time but most of all, it will be really nice to see my true friends.

The other exciting journey will be spending a long weekend with my best friend Lorna.  She is a very busy woman with a very important job.  A job that involves about saving life.  Both of us are Gemini and we like to celebrate our birthday and it's usually pick a date in between.  I don't know what she has planned but I know we will have a great time, we always do.  She is truly a best friend who has always been there for me.  Here's a song that makes me think of her.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment