Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Maybe Monday - Mississauga is so humid

Last week I arrived in Canada at Toronto Pearson International Airport which is located in Mississauga, Ontario.  This was my first week back since I left in August 2010.  When I got out of the airport, the humidity was unbearable. I guess I have been acclimatized to the dry San Jose dry summer.  Anyway, I hoping the this week won't be as bad as last week.  I am sorry, I shouldn't complain, heat is better than freezing winter weather and I know what that is all about.

It has been a very busy schedule but I love seeing all my friends.  I've already golfed, played tennis, had lunch, had a day at the spa, a little get together party and of course a lot of catching up with all their stories and of course they want to hear all about my retired life in sunny California. 

Since I am just taking a little break from my busy schedule, I have to keep this short and get back to visiting with my daughter and her wonderful husband.

1 comment: