Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Truthful Thursday - still got it

This is a late post but since it is still Thursday I guess it's still considered today's post.  My daughter and I were hanging out today.  The first order of business is to stop by and visit my son's niche.  Not to make you feel sad but it was still painful and I ended up in tears.  We brought a different summer flower arrangement and a couple of little tiny toy which is part of my routine when I use to go every Sunday.  It has been almost 3 years and there's still that pain in my heart as well as the sadness seeing his photo and the rest of the items in the niche.  Today was the first time I have been there since I left 10 months ago.  There are so many memories here (Mississauga/Oakville) and they are just all coming back and it's truly sad.

My daughter and I decided to check out a few stores and now she has a new KOBO - an e book reader.  She was so happy to have it and I know she will be using it a lot specially on her commute to work and during her never ending trips/holidays.  We met her girlfriend with her 3 month old baby girl - we call her Bubbles.  She came over after and I serve a simple lunch.  While they were catching up with their stories, I held Bubbles as she was fussing a bit and this is the result.  I guess you will never lose the mother's touch.  Bubbles slept for almost an hour until it was time for her to go home.

1 comment:

  1. Bubbles was so relaxed when she was lying on you. She must have had an awesome nap!

    ReplyDelete