Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Maybe Monday - Wimbledon has begun

This morning I was planning on doing a post about Justin B. as I will be travelling this afternoon to his hometown of Strathford, Ontario.  My girlfriend TL and I will spending some R&R at her summer home and will do so really easy going activities, like sitting in the park, having breakfast at an outdoor cafe, maybe watch the swan along the water.  During our stay there, I am hoping to bump into JB or not.  It will be nice to just get a glimpse but I can at least pass by the corner spot where he used to play his guitar as a young musician.

After doing a bunch of chores at my daughter's home, I finally sat down and had lunch and turned on the TV.  I was surprised that they are covering the Wimbledon for almost 12 hours. So if I don't do a post every day, it's because I am glued to the TV watching great tennis matches. I will report later during the week with all the activities I have done or have not done during this vacation.  I'm sorry that I have not posted any photo as I am still learning and I am not using my own lap top. Now it's time to do my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment