Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Simply Saturday - Still golfing

Rockway Glen is the golf course we have decided to play.  It was be our regular foursome just like old times.  These are the same friends that I met in Scottsdale, AZ last April.  We decided we would stay overnight in Niagara Falls and have a nice dinner and maybe do a little something that is fun - slots.  Every time the 4 of us goes golfing, dinner or whatever activity we do, we always have a great laugh, great times and good workout.  This is one of the things that I really miss when I am in San Jose.  I have not met ladies of the same interest and similar or close to my age. I think this is because these ladies are still working.  For now I will just have to keep visiting them once a year or maybe meeting them half way, maybe Las Vegas.

Maybe we will get lucky in slots and simply win just like that.  But even if I don't win, it's still kinda like winning because I am with my special girlfriends who are Diva's in my book when it comes to friendship.

As for tonight's activity, I will be doing some cooking for my daughter. I will attempt to make some Jerk Pork and Butter Chicken. Both dishes will go well with steamed rice but we also bought some Naan to go with the Butter Chicken.  For a side dish, simple stir fry green beans.  I still have not figure out what to make for dessert but I am sure I'll come up with something by Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment