Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Timely Tuesday - Time for a break

A break for your normal schedule is a good for your body, your mind and your total well being.  This might mean that I won't be doing my blog everyday but will try to do some if there is anything exciting to share.

I thought that I was finished with my sewing after doing the baby stuff for the shower, but on Sunday when I couldn't handle the excitement of tennis, I decided to take a break and do a bit of sewing.  A few months ago when I was shopping for fabrics for aprons, I saw a fabric which had a print of the Montreal Canadiens logo.  My best friend is a total Habs fan so I had to buy not even thinking what I would do with it.  But after talking to him last week,  I decided that I would sew a couple of pillow case and a boxer short/pajamas for him.  This is something he would take for the Boys weekend next September.  I couldn't post the photo because it is suppose to be a surprise.

For those followers and other guests viewing my blog, I hope to continue posting everyday but if I can't, please know that I am having a little break but will be back shortly.  A song that is very catchy and I can't get it out of my head.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment