Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Shopping Saturday - just a little

What do you do when you get together with your BFF who you haven't seen for almost a year?
You go shopping, right.  Well at least I think that's what we will be doing.  What's interesting with me and Lorna is that even if we live in different cities, there has been so many occasion when she would buy a pair of shoes, a skirt, or a top, they would exactly the same.  One time I was looking for a top to borrow and I saw this particular top and ask her if I had left it there.  She told me that it was hers and that it meant we had exactly the same top.  When we get together and shop, we always buy something the same, either a pajama set, a top, or skirt.  You will have to wait for another post to see what we ended up buying for this year's get together.

Do you and your BFF have the same style of fashion?  Do you have the same size for clothes and shoes?  Do you like the same type of music?  Do you keep in touch if you live in different cities?

You can have many friends and might have a few BFF but Lorna and I are kindred spirits.
Happy Birthday Lorna, I am so glad that I am with you on this special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment