Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Maybe Monday - Only one more week

How can the days go by so quickly?  How is it that time really flies when you are having so much fun?  How can I be in two or three places at the same time? Most of my BFF is suggesting that I re book my return flight and stay two or three more weeks.  Only problem is that Jeff's brother will be visiting during the first week of July and since we have not seen him since 2008, we only have one day to see him before he returns to his home state of Indiana.  

It has been a very rewarding vacation with many adventures, surprises and reconnecting with all my friends, BFFs, former co-workers and tennis/golf buddies.  I have one more week of lunches, dinners and special get together parties.  In case you are wondering why I am missing my daily posts, it's due to burning the candles on both ends and in the middle. The schedule gets more hectic each day I get closer to our departure as everyone tries to book a time to see me even for coffee.  All I hope is that no one gets upset if I did not get a chance to reconnect.  There's always a maybe! 


No comments:

Post a Comment