Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Simply Saturday - almost over

Lucky for me Jeff has DVR so he has been recording all the tennis matches of the French Open.  We watched it together because all the reality shows ended and there's hardly any shows left.  The final match for the women's started at 600 am and there is no way I will get up to watch it.  My favorite Maria Sharapova is out but I would still watch the finals because it will be a great for Li Na to win. I don't know if you have seen her during her interviews, she is so funny but she does not even know it.  She is just very honest and very humble.  I wish her the best.

As for the men's finals which will be tomorrow, it really does not matter who is playing is because it will be definitely a great tennis match.  Honestly between Nadal and Federer, I pick Federer, between Djokovic and Nadal, I pick Djokovic.  Of course I will pick Federer anytime.  I think he is a great player mentally and physically.  He is a great sports and very good at interviews.  When I watched his last interview, I found he does some fun games with the ball boys as he appreciate what they do during their matches.

Sunday morning I will be having breakfast watching Federer and Nadal.  It will be one exciting game and I know I am going to cheer for Roger.  The way he played Djokovic last Friday shows that he is still the best.  He is serving really well and his mentally solid.  I wish him all the best on Sunday morning. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment