Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

FITB Friday - Fill in the blank Friday

Finally, I am going to try to do another Fill in the blank Friday but it's a week late.  I did not have any idea for today so the easiest way to post a blog is follow someone else's.  Last week my daughter had this post.

1. I love vacationing  because it is a time where you don't do house chores and cooking. It's a time to see new places, try new food and enjoy the company of whoever you are vacationing with.

2.  A time that mama knew best was when she said that I have to remarry again, I have to find someone with KIND eyes, someone who will love me as me and someone who is understanding and patient.

3.  My first kiss went a little like this...it has been a very very long time and honestly I cannot remember who and when I did it. It must have not been important then.

4.  My celebrity crush is Scotty McCreery - oops sorry he's only 16. How about Hines Ward or maybe .

5.  My splurge of choice is golf club, golf balls, golf ball marker,  golf gloves, golf shoes and golf outfit.

6.  My biggest accomplishment is retiring early and finding a young husband who lives in sunny California and who is able to support by golf habit.

7.  My dance jam of choice is I've got a feeling by BEP, it was the song they played at the beginning of my retirement party to get everyone on the dance floor.

1 comment: