Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Maybe Monday - My Pink Trip

As I am preparing for my one month vacation, I have decided to color coordinate my clothes, footwear, purse as well as my nail polish.  I finished packing last night and I decided to pick the colors Pink, Black and White.  Although I am going for 2 days short of 4 weeks, I am only bringing a total of 7 outfits, my golf shoes, my flip flop (what I will be travelling with) and undies. The rest of my luggage contains most of my daughter's request, some gifts for friends and family and other friends orders.  I had to change luggage because the one I intended to take weighs at least 11 pounds empty.  After final packing its a total of 45 lbs.  


I was not tickled pink with the result at the French Open Finals.  Federer seemed like he was just going through the motion and was OK to be the runner up.  I guess it's still a lot of funds being second.  Only three more weeks and it will be the Wimbledon.  Maybe he is just checking to see what Nadal had changed in his game so he will be ready for the next two titles.  Even after the loss, I am still very much a RF fan.

Last Saturday was the Baby Shower for Katrina - Jeff's daughter in law.  I think I forgot to show you some of the food I prepared for the party.
Veggie tray with Ranch dip
Sun dried tomato wrap with black forest ham, leaf lettuce, cream cheese with herb
Jalapeno cheddar wrap with smoked turkey, leaf lettuce and cream cheese with herb
Chocolate cupcakes with nuts, creamy butter frosting and sprinkles

No comments:

Post a Comment