Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Withdrawal Wednesday- I am on strike

After all the prepping, cooking and cleaning, I have decided to go on strike.  Jeff asked what were my issues.  Do I need more time off, more allowances, or shorter hours?  Wait a minute, I am retired which means I have an allowance, every day is a day off, and the shortest working hours.  Let's look at the real meaning of my striking.  I guess I just need a little break from cooking and cleaning.  With all the left over from the holidays, we have plenty of left overs to last until the last day of the year.  So I guess I won't be walking the picket line because all my demands have been met. Instead of issues, let me share what I made during the holidays.

Very light salad with romaine, jicama, pomegranate with sesame dressing

Fast and easy deep fried oreos with raspberries and chocolate drizzle.

Deep fried banana with dulce de leche glaze.

Crown of roast stuff with panetone, cranberries and walnuts.

There's a total of 14 chop and only 3 were consumed. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment