Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Weeping Wednesday- A very heartfelt post

With only two days before Christmas, I am starting to feel that reminder pain in heart.  There is only one reason why and most of you know what it stems from.  Yesterday I read a post from my friend's blog.  It was very well written and honestly it made my cry and it also made me laugh.  She is a very good writer and had the chance of reading her first published book.  It's the first time in my life that I have a copy of a published book written by my friend.  If you have some time during the holidays, I would truly recommend reading her post on her blog.  For some of us, it is very close to what we have gone through in life.  It will make you pause for a moment and truly understand what is important in your life.  Sometimes I wish I could write exactly what is going through my mind during the Christmas season. Maybe someday it might help with the healing and it time I truly hope it will.  As the saying goes, it's not all about me, today I offer the following Christmas wishes:
  • May you always find time to spend together with your family not just at Christmas but throughout the year.
  • May you find some strength and extra courage to deal with life's struggles whatever they may be.
  • May your heart be kind enough to forgive and move on.
  • May the rest of the world find peace not just during the holidays but each day.





No comments:

Post a Comment