Pages

Monday, December 14, 2015

Massive Monday - Lemon or Lime,maybe grapefruit

It is truly amazing how fruits, flowers and plants are still growing with some of the cold weather we are having.  Of course it's not that cold compared to places where they have true winters.  I am always looking for things that are interesting that I can share with my readers.  This past weekend while visiting my friend Jean, I was checking out a couple of their fruit trees.  I noticed this particular one that had a couple of fruit.  Although there's only two, they were massive.  It looks like a big grapefruit or maybe a pomelo (asian grapefruit).  Maybe it's a light color orange or maybe really big life.  After confirming with them, it was a lemon after all.  I don't think I have seen a lemon this massive.  Compare it to some of the oranges on their tree.  When I got home, I noticed that my cabbage flower has grown back.

I wonder if these plants are more winter type.

These oranges will be so sweet when it's ready

Notice that the lemon is bigger than my hand.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment