Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Santana Sunday - It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Once or maybe twice a year, my girlfriend Jean and I have a day at the spa.  Last week we decided to have a facials.  Honestly I cannot remember how long ago since I had one.  The place is located in Santana Row (Burke Williams).  It was a bit high end for me but I thought why not.  The experience was different and I think after that,  I truly prefer a body massage than a facial.  It's like anything else, different preference.  The girl who did the facial was nice and recommended a couple of their products.  One part of the facial was a little funny when she applied some product on my lips to plump it up.  In my mind, I wanted to say "really"?  If you know me or have seen me, you will definitely agree with me that I don't need my lips plumped.  Some other women might even pay for something like this, but I don't think I really needed it.  We were done just before noon and there was time for a light lunch.  Walking around Santana Row this time of the year is really very festive.  Surprisingly because it's a work day, there weren't that many shoppers and it was pleasantly a warm day.  We took time to do a little bit of window shopping.  I was able to take a few minutes during our walk to take some photos before we stop for coffee and pastries.  It was a very enjoyable day with Jean and I look forward to our next special day.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment