Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Washing Wednesday - A very pretty laundry basket

There's only 23 more days before Christmas and I have not done any crafts or projects to use as gifts this year. One of my friends actually ask already what I have made this year so she can buy some.  I might need to get busy soon. While helping my MIL last week organizing her craft room, I saw this old apple crate and ask her what she uses it for.  She said that was one of her laundry basket.  It was just covered with a plastic bag and did not look like a laundry basket.  I offered to cover it with something.  Unsure of what I would do with it, the basket sat at the corner during the thanksgiving weekend.  Last night I finally got creative and started taking my sewing machine out as well as whatever fabric I was going to use.  Here's the before and after.  I know my MIL will love it because this is her favorite type of fabric.  This project got me on my creative side so I know I will be busy for the next couple of weeks creating some useful gifts for friends and family.

Image result for round apple crates
Before



No comments:

Post a Comment