Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Sneezy Saturday - it's not one of the 7 dwarfs

After a week of coughing and sneezing, I started to call Jeff his new nickname, Sneezy.  He did not mind because he was actually sneezing a lot, but that's a good thing, right.  Now I started remembering all the seven dwarfs name and then since it's close to Christmas,  it was also time to name Santa's reindeer.  Somehow I thought of all the different fairy tales or Disney movies and other TV shows that have at least seven or more characters. Can this be like a Trivia post?  Can you recall all the different names to the following groups? I mean without research or WIKI, just by memory. This is all for fun. Sorry no prize at the end. Let's begin.
  • the seven dwarfs
  • Santa's reindeers
  • Charlie Brown friends
  • Smurfs
  • the Backyardigans
  • Winnie the Pooh and friends
  • My little pony
  • the Carebears
  • Spongebob Squarepants
  • Thomas the Train
Maybe you might remember some if you played with them as a kid or if you now have children, they will definitely help you.  I was going to add my recent favorite "the MINIONS"
but so far I only know Kevin, Bob, Stuart, Tom, Phil, Jerry, Dave and Carl.

 Image result for sneezy

No comments:

Post a Comment