Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

Motif Monday - Dots are so in

It is amazing what is available out there now when it comes to nail art design.  As for me, I have been doing my nail art for many years even before all the nail tools, DIY, Pinterest, etc.  I remember using just simple items I find around the house, like toothpick, Q-tips, old toothbrush, old paint brush, sponge, etc.  With all the different shops and stores selling all types of polish, a variety of tools, it's harder and harder for me to get a manicure and pedicure and pay whatever they are charging.  A couple of months ago, one of my golf buddy gave me a mani pedi coupon at a nice Spa/Salon.  My friend Jean and I decided to go together one of these days as it's more fun when you go with a friend.  This time I will just get a plain polish and do my own nail art when I get home.  Check out this week's design.

This is for the last week of July.

The flower on my toe is so detailed, I even impressed myself.
  
As you can see from previous design, I love the color green

This was for the third week of July.
 
This design was at least a couple of years ago.

One of my favorite designs.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment