Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Scrumptious Sunday - Just so yummy

Every now and again I will remember to take photos of the different foods that we try when we go out for dinner or lunch.  Most of the time I forget to take one because either I am so hungry or just too busy chatting with friend.  What I am sharing today as just an assortment of photos taken within the last two weeks of meals we've tried or just my home made meals.
I hope you don't get too hungry when you see these photos but I do hope you enjoy checking them out.

Turkey and Provolone panini with mac & cheese from Panera

Pineapple and coconut ice cream with waffle cookies - Jeff serves this as dessert after dinner.
Camarones in chipotle creamy sauce from Casa Teresa restaurant (our favorite Mexican place)

Not too appetizing in photo but it was so flavorful ( pulled pork enchilada - I made for lunch)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment