Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Warmest Wednesday - It does get hot

When you don't have air conditioning in your home, you would understand how hot it might be when summer arrives.  For those of you who have stayed with us right around this time, you would have experienced that our home is actually pretty cool.  Jeff does keep the cool air locked in and the hot air out.  It takes a bit of timing and a lot of opening and closing doors and windows, but it is amazing how he keeps the house cool during the warmer temperatures.  Although we are only on our first month of summer, we have had some hot days and I have taken photos as proof.  These temperatures were taken for the month of May, July and July.  Maybe we won't have too many of these 100 F weather as the extended forecast are averaging mid 80s.  When you are outdoors three to four times a week, these mid 80s temperature are perfect for golf.  Sometimes I think that I should when the weather is perfect and then I realize that I am not spending summers in Canada.  We are definitely very spoiled here when it comes to weather and I am very thankful and appreciative of it.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment