Pages

Friday, July 17, 2015

Fried Friday - Easy and yummy

Two bananas are getting some little brown spots. Oh no, what am I going to do.  I am tired of banana bread or banana muffins, but I don't want these bananas to go bad.  What can I do with it that is easy but yummy.  I checked our freezer and found some spring roll wrapper.  Here's what I made and it only took a few minutes to make them.  The only bad thing is that it's deep friend.  I cut the bananas in quarters, sprinkle brown sugar on each piece then I wrap it like spring roll and last part is deep frying.  We call it Turon aka banana roll. The bananas were a little too ripe but it was still so good it's hard to stop at one.  Who knows when I will make this again since I am out of bananas and wrappers.  Maybe someday you should try making them so you know what I am talking about.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment