Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

FITB Friday - Remembrance Day

A little late in my Friday post but I cannot let this day go by with doing my Remembrance Day Special Post.  Last year this day, I was not into blogging yet.  I wrote a poem and I think my daughter or my sister posted it on their blog.  This year, I would like to share the same poem (with a little change) from last year and then follow the FITB Friday.
1.   My favorite new blog of the moment is    http://blarkness.blogspot.com/.

2.   Something I am thankful for is  my retired life in sunny San Jose  .

3.  Something that made me laugh this week was    while in our hotel room in Las Vegas, my MIL thought she saw a daddy long leg spider but actually is a knot of my hair .

4. An item that is currently on my wish list is    a golf pull cart by Bag Boy .

5.  I am excited about    hosting this year's US Thanksgiving Dinner with some of our relatives.

6.  If I were a color I would be     pink - it's bright, it's girly, it's young, it's sexy and loving .

7.  My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by    cooking my favorite soup or having my favorite coffee or tea with my favorite treat with my hubby.

1 comment:

  1. How can I be your new favorite blog when you have been reading mine for so long now? Just kidding.

    That's funny about the knot of hair/spider.

    ReplyDelete