Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Where Wednesday - Places to Eat

If you ever come and visit the Cranberry Portage B&B, we will check out some of my favorite places to eat.  I like the smaller family owned restaurant instead of franchised restaurants.  They might not have any website but these places are guaranteed to fill you up without putting a whole in your pocket.  I have listed their names, the type of food and my favorite item on their menu.


Casa Teresa - Mexican Restaurant - Chicken Enchilada
Hawgs - Seafood Restaurant - Oyster and Clam Chowder
Fu Kee Restaurant -Chinese - Chili Chicken and Green Beans
Steps of India - Indian - Tiger Prawns Goan Style
 Negeen Restaurant - Persian - Kabob Combination
Queen Pho - Vietnamese - Bun with BBQ Pork



1 comment:

  1. Did you take me to Casa Teresa? If so, that is one good Mexican restaurant!

    ReplyDelete