Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Timely Tuesday - Jelly Belly Collections

Sometimes when you are looking too hard for something that someone likes and you really want to get it for her but you can't find it.  Then one day when you are just out and about and you stop by your favorite store called ROSS, ta ta da da.  There they are, in little individual bags and in different flavors.  I am sure when that special someone sees these, she will send me a comment.
A box of five assorted flavors
Fruit Bowl, Sours, Hello Kitty, Cocktail Classics, Sugar Free Assorted Flavor, Sour Neon Inchworm
My apologies for the out of focus photos but at least you know what flavors I found.  I am sure that there's other flavors out there but for now I am hoping this will do.  Do you have a favorite Jelly Belly flavor.  I was actually surprised that they have them in sugar free, so I will have to keep this package for myself.  As for the sour neon inchworm, I love them because at first it's sour and then sweet. My mouth is watering while I am describing this package.

1 comment:

  1. I love jelly bellies. My favorite flavours are lemon and lime.

    ReplyDelete