Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Timely Tuesday - Things I want

Lately I have been checking some items on line for my daughter and then I get side tracked and check out some items that I want to buy.  This items are not necessarily my wish list for Christmas, I am just going to buy it when I see it on sale or when I feel like I really need it.

Scotty McCreery new CD Clear as Day
Wii game - Just Dance Summer Party
Chromax Titanium Metallic Series Golf Balls
Tunic length buttoned sweater
Tennis shoes 
International Delight Coffee Creamer - Peppermint Mocha
Since Black Friday is only 3 days away, I should just wait till then to check out these items at the store.  Although just thinking of how many shoppers will be out that day, I will most likely wait until Saturday or next week to check out these items that I want.  Are you making a wish list for Christmas.  Jeff and I decided to just to have one gift that we really like.  There will be no surprises but at least what we get will be something that we really want and not something that will be sitting in a box and placed in storage.  I can't believe I am talking about Christmas but I guess it's because Thanksgiving is this week and here in the USA as soon as Black Friday is over then Christmas is just around the corner.  Which reminded me to start collecting ideas for our Christmas newsletter.

1 comment: