Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Maybe Monday - No Volunteer

After 14 months of Monday volunteer, we did our last volunteer Monday on October 31.  The new girl and I mean girl who has been hired by the company looks like a high school student.
She mentioned she did 10 days of volunteer and now she is our boss.  My MIL and I thought we would try it out and see how she is and how the new company that took over will treat us.  It's very interesting that two employees were with one and for only 3 hours.  The previous two worked at least 5 or 6 hours per day and now they are expecting the new employee to do everything in 3 hours.  I am guessing they are expecting the volunteers to do a lot more.  Maybe we really have to re examine our volunteer time.  We know that the seniors are the one that wants all the volunteers back because they have known some of us for a very long time.  In the meantime, my MIL is taking a day off today.

During the weekend while we were out and about, I saw a patch of Sunflower plants along the side of the road.  They were so big and since it was a nice afternoon, they looked very pretty so I thought I'd share them with you.

I have taken some of the flowers that my MIL gave me and rearranged them on some of my vases.  I just love having fresh flowers all around the house.  It makes it homey and alive.
Have a Happy Monday, a very flowery Monday.  Sometimes all it takes are pretty flowers to make your day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment