Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Simply Saturday - Only 5 allowed

Laying awake for a couple of hours - sleeping problem
Ringing in my left ear - echoes, high pitch sound hurts my ear
My doctor harping on me - high cholesterol
Back bottom tooth sensitive - missing small corner filling
Difficulty losing weight - cannot resist evening snack

Five things are not bad, right? it could be worst, I could have 10 or 20 fretful issues in my life. I am hoping that I can get all of these corrected with a couple of weeks at the most.  Yesterday I had my dentist appointment and he repaired the back tooth so now it's all good.  He is such a great dentist when I visit we talk about golf and other interesting we have done since the last visit.  When he noticed the nail art on my toes, he asked if I had some fine detailing tools.  At the end of the appointment, he handed me a few disposable tiny brushes that I can use to design my nails.  Then his assistant also gave me a package of more tiny brushes.  What a way to make your patients feel very special.
As for the other two issues, I have to make an appointment to see my doctor after I do another blood work after our thanksgiving.  I am hope that the numbers are not too high because he will give me a lecture about changing my eating habits.  I just hope that the ringing in my ear is just a left over of my recent cold. 

And the other two issues - weight and sleep - I think I will leave that alone for a few days as I know the the sleep issue will eventually go away and I will get my title back as PON - Princess of Nap.  Now for the weight, I know what I need to do, I just need to DO IT. 

Last night Gamble did stay the night and we had so much fun playing with his race cars and some other games we invent along the way.  We are so happy that he loves to stay with us.  As we only get him every other Friday night to Saturday afternoon, we have to make the most of his stay.  We usually take him to dinner to his favorite fast food place (Carl's Jr or McD).  For breakfast he loves pancake that his Grampa makes.  We also enjoy taking him to Golfland or any other adventure place we can find.  He is very easy to have and such a charming boy.  One day he said that this is one of his favorite song.



No comments:

Post a Comment