Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Soulful Sunday - More Memories

Sometime ago I think I posted something that I was going to use my Sunday post to write about my son. I thought it would be too much and maybe too sad every time I have to recall stories. Someone told me that writing about Gino might help ease some of the pain that I still feel and for some it helps in the grieving process.  I realize this will always going to be a sad post for those who knew Gino but it could also be a place for me to remember all the great memories we have with him. 
A family dinner hosted by my daughter's in laws- October 2005
Side by side with Gino

Not sure why Gino is not smiling.
I was looking for some photos with Gino and I together and I found these on Jeff's album which he took while he was visiting Canada in October 2005.


1 comment:

  1. This engagement party wasn't at my in-laws house, it was at my dad's friend's house but that's okay, it was a long time ago for you to remember.

    Ya, Gino never smiles. Why is that? Well, he never smiled in photos but when I do come across a photo when he is smiling, I treasure it.

    ReplyDelete