Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Soulful Sunday - All about family

With all the Thanksgiving preparation, dinner and cleaning, I have not had the chance to do my Saturday post and now late for today's post.  Again I forgot to take photos of the meals we prepared for thanksgiving but my niece remembered to take photos of Greenlee's first Thanksgiving with us.  Although her family did not have dinner with us, they were able to join us for dessert. 
Marilen (my niece) and Greelee, it took me at least 4 tries to get the right smiles.
Three generations of Demaree - Jeffrey Thomas, Daniel Thomas and Gamble Thomas.
Greenlee and Gamble
My cousins - Jo and Becky
Annette (MIL) and Katrina (DIL)
While we were preparing the Thanksgiving Dinner, we did a Face Time with my daughter and her hubby.  After seeing all the good food, I might have convinced them that they should try and make it next year for the US Thanksgiving.  I can just imagine having a really awesome thanksgiving dinner with the our children and their children, my MIL and of course my favorite niece of all.

3 comments:

  1. Loving that smile on Greenlee's face! From the pic with Gamble, that little tutu outfit looks adorable :) Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving full of good food and good family time :) I still can't get over that Thanksgiving has come and gone :( Now the countdown to Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greenlee is so chubby. I can't wait to meet her. Next year, we will try to be there. I think it will be fun. You know how crazy and weird Mike and I are. Just no marshmallows please!

    I'm happy that Marilen was there to spend it with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that Mike & Alysia can come next year! Thanks for having me... I enjoyed spending Thanksgiving with you : )

    ReplyDelete