Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Timely Tuesday - Dueling Piano

Have you ever been to a bar with a Dueling Piano?  The first time I have been was when Jeff and I was in San Antonio, Texas sometime in December 2004.  We were just walking one evening in their downtown area and we stumbled into the pub that has a Dueling Piano.  We stayed there not just for one drink but for at least 3 hours.  It was so much fun and the people in the bar were really into the singing with the tow guys playing the piano.

The next time was during the my wedding in Las Vegas.  After the wedding, a few of my friends went to dinner and afterwards we met some of our other friends who were at the Dueling Piano bar but I can't remember which hotel it was.  Anyway, we tried to get in but unfortunately we couldn't get in as it was packed.  We were still able to hear the music as we walk along the side of the pub.
While checking out some of the hotels in Las Vegas, I just noticed that one of the pub inside the Monte Carlo has a Dueling Piano.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment