Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Truthful Thursday - My Favorite SIL

SIL - son in law
FSIL - favorite son in law
MOAOSIL - my one and only son in law

Today is my son in law's birthday.  This post is going to be all about him.  First I would like to describe him by using single adjectives.

Thoughtful
Caring
Loving
Understanding
Patient
Funny
Entertaining
Artistic
Talented
Friendly
Obedient
Dazzling
Animated
Musical
Cheerful
Dynamic
Generous

As a mother you are always worried who your daughter's life partner would be.  After getting to know Mike, I knew that my daughter was in good hands.  Seeing them for the first time in their new home, it's like watching two kids play house.  He makes her laugh and it's so great to see that.  There was one rule that my daughter had which I think why there are still together.  "I am not suppose to shoot pool with him".  I guess when she was dating, the guys that she was going out with who shot pool with me, ended the relationship.  So to this date, I will never know if I can beat my favorite SIL in pool.

I never really told him how grateful I am with what he has done during our saddest time of our lives.  But as this is a happy day for him, we will live it at that. Mike, I am so so happy that my daughter picked you to be her best friend and husband.  Happy happy birthday and I hope that you will have many more happy birthdays. 
I wish I could sing you the best happy birthday song ever, but you are a much better singer than me, so instead I have asked this group to do it for me.

 

1 comment:

  1. That group did a great birthday rendition!

    Yeah, your SIL is kinda awesome but not as awesome as me!

    ReplyDelete