Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

FITB Friday - I want to join in the fun

It has been a really long time since I did one of this, although one week late, I thought it would still be fun to do them.  Let me see if I can make it as interesting as the originator.
    


1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a Ballet Dancer when I grew up.

2. As an adult, my dream job would be to be an architect. 

3. When I was younger I wanted to be just like my aunt's friend Naty .

4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was nothing since we grew up in another country and Halloween was not celebrated the way it is here.

5. My favorite childhood toy was the set of clay pots for pretend cooking. We played with it using things we found in the garden and made pretend meals.

6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I was suppose to have my birthday party but there was a storm heading our area and everything was cancelled.  I was so mad I cut out all the 28 day on all the months of the calendar.

I get daily inspiration from my life's experience and reading other blogs.


If you are going to do one of your own, don’t forget to link up on the little things we do…

No comments:

Post a Comment