Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Timely Tuesday - Winner of my blog contest

Yesterday I received the message from Anonymous reader and she told me that she was #4444.  Her name is Carole and she is one of the ladies that works with my sister.  The interesting part is that she knew where the name of my blog come from because she was born and raised in the province of Manitoba.  Congratulations Carole!  You prize will be send to you in a couple of weeks.  Thank you so much for following my blog and thank you to my sister who introduced my blog to her co-workers.

After reading my sister's blog, I saw all the snow that has arrived in their city.  I thought of checking some photos of other cities that I have lived in Canada.  I could only post a couple of cities because the blogspot was going weird on me.  Oh bother.  I think two cold spots is enough to make you feel like staying in for the night.
Whitehorse, Yukon Territories

Yellowknife, Northwest Territories

No comments:

Post a Comment