Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Maybe Monday - More flowers

Today is just all about flowers.  I started taking some while on vacation and when I returned I took some more.  Most of these are from my friends garden, my neighbors garden and some random garden along the road.
Marg's garden
Sue's backyard hanging flowers
My neighbor's garden across the road
The garden near the tennis court we played today.
From the same garden above.
Also from the same garden
Do you ever just take photos of flowers because it makes you happy?  I wish I could have a nice garden.  I asked one of my best friend, Rose from Burlington, Ontario to come and visit so she can plant flowers in our garden.

2 comments:

  1. If I can plant a little garden in my balcony, I am pretty sure you can have a beautiful garden in your backyard. It is not that hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should definitely plant some flowers in your backyard. It will really brighten it up.

    ReplyDelete