Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Fifteen Friday - 15 things to do

After being away for my vacation, I have started my list of things to do.  This is the only way I can remember because I have to many ideas and projects that I wanted to try and complete.
  1. sew a table cloth with matching chair covers for my step daughter Katrina.  
  2. write thank you cards for my friends in Canada.
  3. try out making a wall hanging art for the backyard using colorful ropes and wood branches and stems.
  4. sew more aprons - one for myself and a few more for gifts.
  5. sew little girls dresses - after seeing of my friends who has little girls, I thought I would try and make them cute summer dresses.
  6. submit my refund for my recent Air Canada flights using the coupons I received as wedding and retirement gifts.
  7. shop for more ladies golf gloves for my girlfriends - they need them as prizes for one of their tournament.
  8. buy a couple of those new crackle nail polish and try them for my next mani-pedi.
  9. bake some chocolate cupcakes with nuts with very colorful frosting.
  10. do some ironing - my basket is full - I need to get them done before my guests arrive in a week.
  11. shop for new guests towels for our B&B.  We have friends arriving next week, then in September and maybe October and for sure December.
  12. get some chocolates and some monogrammed stickers as little souvenirs for my B&B.
  13. go through the filing basket to sort papers from the last trip.
  14. do more travel research ( Las Vegas, Singapore, Texas, New Mexico, Alaska).
  15. Plan for Jeff's upcoming birthday - this year is a big one.  Although he does not like surprises nor big parties.  Any ideas??? would love to hear from anyone.
The good thing about this list is that I know that when I am bored, I can check this out and see what needs to get done asap.  The list is not in order just randomly written.  By next Friday, I should be able to get half on this list done, that is if I am not playing tennis nor golf.

Do you like making a list or do you just know what needs to get done?  Do you have another way of accomplishing things to do?? 

    3 comments:

    1. I don't have list. I just do things as I see or think about them. But I do have priorities so I do what I think or believe needs to be done first and goes from there down to just petty things that need to be done.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I have an app on my iPhone that has list after list of things I need to buy or do.

      I am a big believer in lists. Without them I wouldn't be able to survive.

      ReplyDelete
    3. What about the handkerchiefs for me and Leesh?

      BTW, I just found out about US Nail Supply there in SJ, and want to go there! They sell OPI and Essie nail polish for less than $4 each! I think they carry the crackle polish, too.

      -NoGutsNoGlory (I cannot seem to post from my Google acct)

      ReplyDelete