Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Truthful Thursday - BFF's in Canada

Some people have only one BFF but I am one of the lucky one that have a lot of BFF's.  The best way to describe it is through the photos taken during my vacation in Canada.

Me and Lorna taken during our birthday celebration in Ottawa
Me and Russ on his new boat.  We have grieved and healed together.
Catnip, me, Lynn and Sue.  We are the retired Divas.
Me and Percy aka Brother. A long time ago someone mistook us for brother and sister.
Terri Lynn watering the plants in her part time home in Stratford, Ontario (home of Justin B).
My BFF of all time, my daughter.  We were both disappointed that we did not take any photo of us.
Are you one of the lucky one too that has a lot of BFF?  Are you still BFF even though you don't live in the same city?  Have you been dumped by a BFF due to something you were accused of doing and not knowing what it was really all about??? I guess that means she was never really a BFF.

1 comment:

  1. It's funny because we have pictures of one another but not of the two of us together. I don't even remember you taking this photo of me.

    ReplyDelete