Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

FITB Friday - one week late

Last Friday, I wanted to follow the Fill in the Blank that my daughter follows on Friday.  I am a week late, but I liked it and would like to do it today.



1. One of my happiest moments ever was my second wedding in Las Vegas. We were planning a simple one with a few friends and family but by the actual wedding date, we had almost 60 guests (30 from Canada and 30 from USA).     

2. Summer is wedding season and weddings are exciting and fun as long as people do not spend too much for that one day event.  I have heard so many friends who spent an obscene amount only to be divorced after one year.

3. This summer has so far been filled with a lot of mini vacations, lots of tennis and golf, and free concerts at the park (Wednesdays at Sunnyvale, Thursdays at San Jose and Sundays at Los Gatos.

4. My summer food of choice has been BBQ carne asada with my home made mango salsa on a corn torilla. In addition fresh shucked oysters with 3 colored beets salad as a side.

5. My summer uniform has been skorts and sleeveless T' and  flip flops.    

6. If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.  This way I get to spend time with my daughter, her husband and her in laws. Then I will spend weekday with  my friends for golf and tennis. I would be able to eat Jamaican food at least once a week, go for Dim Sum with the Wong family, spend Sunday BBQ at the Solons in Brampton.      

7. My summer anthem is Just the way you are by Bruno Mars. Every time we are driving the radio station we pick is playing this song.  It is so catchy and the refrain is so easy to sing along to.


No comments:

Post a Comment