Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Timely Tuesday - Too Late

Not really sure what was happening to this post.  I was getting this error messages when I was trying to save it and now I checked and found out this post was not publish.  So I am trying again.  As they say better late than never.
 
During my friends visits, we took some photos that I would like to share.  Most were taken on our way and in Santa Cruz.

Dianne eating the cookies and cream Dipping Dots (ice cream pellets that parties in your mouth).  She was only picking on the cookie dough pieces and did not want to share so she walked away from all of us.
The Harley that I would like to ride someday.  Instead I bought a hoodie from this House of Thunder (Harley Davidson of Morgan Hill, CA
Dianne with the Tutuman playing his accordion
While walking along the Boardwalk in Santa Cruz, we all tried different things that we have not tried before.  Jeff had the pineapple soft ice cream - lactose free, sugar free, cholesterol free and fat free.  Dale tried the Dipping Dots - Cookies and Cream flavor.  Yvette had the sweet potato fries while I had the churros.  We all considered trying the Deep Fried twinkies or Hohos or Oreos.  But in the end we did not because we were already full from all the above snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment