Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Weight Watching Wednesday - Wishful Thinking

Maybe if I start weighing the food that I eat, then it will be more precise that eye balling the quantity that I eat for my meals.  When one of the Marshall store had the closing out sale (40% off) because they were moving to a new location, I found a Weight Scale for food.  I have not opened it by I do plan to use it hopefully next week or maybe I can weigh food only on Wednesday. Just kidding.  I have to get back to really watching the portions of the food I eat.
Talking about food, here are some of the meals that I have been eating.  This is the reason why I have gained weight.  Eating out is one of the causes since it is really difficult to measure the portions that you ordered.
Sauted green beans - Monday dinner with my MIL
Fried chicken breast with garlic chili sauce
Shrimp and beef served with rice, beans and corn tortilla
Yesterday after tennis I decided to buy my lunch at Ranch 99 take out food.  It's one of those help yourself, get the size of take out box and just fill them as much as you want - for $7.50
I choose fat noodle for my start, chili eggplant for my veggies, and for protein - I chose BBQ chicken ( 2 pcs - no skin, so bones) and 3 big crispy shrimps.  Not the best choices but after two hours of tennis, I really got hungry and ate all of my lunch.  

1 comment:

  1. You are not going to lose weight if you continue to eat dirty chinese food and fried stuff smothered in sauce. But that's my opinion. I constantly eat bread and chips and it's not doing me any good.

    ReplyDelete