Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Simply Saturday - 4th Canadian Invasion

My friends have finally arrived.  They are Dale and Dianne and Yvette (Dianne's sister).  The are visiting us from Milton, Ontario.  Both Dale and Dianne were my colleague at my last place of work.  Dianne retired two weeks before I did.  We both worked in the same unit prior to our retirement.  They have been travelling since last week and have seen the Napa area and of course toured downtown San Francisco.  This weekend is San Jose and the area plus Monterey and Carmel.  I am sure we will have a great time catching up with stories or just chillin at home. 

Yesterday, I was busy getting my sewing done before picking up Gamble for the weekend.  So far I have finished three sets of curtains for their house (Dan and Katrina).  One for the dining room window, kitchen window and the back door.  The last one which I still have to finish is for the living room.  It will be a bigger project so it will have to wait until next week when my visitors have returned home.



Sorry, it was a little dark even with flash
Last Thursday while having lunch before my second round of golf, I was seating just outside the cafe and this was my view.  It was a beautiful day and I said to myself - Life is Good.
This was my view. I watched everyone that comes in and eager putters.
This is the lemon tree just outside the front door of Gambles home in Morgan Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment