Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sorry Saturday - No blogging for a long time

No excuses, right? Actually I was on my 28 day vacation in Canada and was so busy visiting long time friends and of course my favorite daughter and my favorite son in law.  Instead of writing a bunch of notes, I will be posting photos taken during my trip to Canada,  Each day will be a different category.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed taking them.  Today's post is about the children I met during my trip.
Meet Makayla. She asked me to paint her toe nails and she sat quietly and steadily until I was finished.
Meet Bianca (Julie's daughter).  Julie dropped by for a visit and I held Bianca while I took a nap with her.
Meet Alyssa.  I  met her on the train from London, ON to Toronto. A very sweet, cute and polite girl. She calls me Naughty
Meet Hannah and her Nana Jenny (my daughter's mother in law)

Meet Blake (Alysia and Mike's nephew) - I loved the way he says WOW to everything nice and cute.
Meet Belle. She is the older sister of Blake. I also painted her nails and toes.  She is such a little lady who keeps reminding us not to cross our legs so we won't get varicose veins.
Finally, meet my favorite daughter.  We were so busy having fun we forgot to take a picture of us together.

No comments:

Post a Comment