Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Soulful Sunday - Motown has so much soul


Motown music is one of my favorite since I was in high school.  I never really got a chance to see any live performance until I moved to Canada and while vacationing in Las Vegas. If I can recall these are the Motown Artists that I have watched perform live.
  • Diana Ross - Ottawa, Ontario 
  • Temptations - Mississauga, Ontario
  • Four Tops - Mississauga, Ontario
  • Coasters and Drifters - Las Vegas, Nevada
  • Luther Vandross - Toronto, Ontario
Today at Los Gatos Music in the Park the free concert is featuring The Best Intentions who sings mostly the original Motown classic.  Maybe we will get a chance to go and listen to some sexy soul music. Here are some of my favorite songs that I still know most of the lyrics.
  • More Love
  • Ooh Baby Baby
  • Neither one of us
  • You're the best thing
  • Sugar pie (cant help myself)
  • Working my way back to you
  • You're my everything
  • My girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment