Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Whipped Wednesday - more food photos

Last Wednesday, the day after we got back from Canada, I got busy very early in the morning in order to get everything ready for the dinner we are having for Jeff's brother.  Mark was visiting from Indiana and he only had one day left prior to returning home.  We were lucky enough to have him come for dinner as well as Jeff's mom and Jeff's son and daughter in law. Everyone enjoyed the home cooked meal and I would like to share the photos.
My version of lumpia (spring roll)
Water chesnut wrapped with bacon and baked in chili sauce, brown sugar and mayonese
My version of pancit bihon with chicken, shrimp and variety of veggies.
BBQ chicken and pork
My version of Fried Rice
We all got busy talking and visiting, I forgot to take the photo of our dessert.  It was the first time I made this type of dessert.  It was made of almond jello cubed combined with cubed watermelon and a little simple sugar liquid.  A very refreshing dessert on a hot summer night.

No comments:

Post a Comment