Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Sipping Saturday - Simple drink

Last weekend I found this simple drink from Pinterest that is suppose to melt fat in only 4 days.  I thought that it was simple enough to make and I have all the ingredients at home.  Of course I would like to try it since I am not very good at drinking just water but if it has a little flavor, it's worth a try, right!  So here's what I did.

Thinly sliced one medium lemon, thinly sliced medium cucumber and 1 tsp grated ginger.

Mix the above ingredients with 8 1/2 cups of filter water in a pitcher.
Image result for mint leaves
Luckily we still have some growing in the backyard, and I was able to use 12 mint leaves.
Let all the flavors blend overnight. I opted to leave my pitcher in the fridge and the next day I started drinking it.  Hopefully it will continue to work since I have noticed I've lost two pounds.  It's not a lot but maybe it does really work.  Last night I made my third pitcher.  Thank you to whoever started this and good luck to all who have tried it and to others who might try it.

                                                Image result for lemon cucumber mint water
 

No comments:

Post a Comment