Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

Mourning Monday - It's not easy to accept the loss

There's nothing anyone can say or do to make me feel good today.  I just need some time to accept the recent loss of my Patriots.  It was very heart breaking because they only lost by two points.  But since I have already decided that I would host our first Superbowl party,  I now have to get the invitations out and start planning our menu and be enthusiastic.  I am more excited about the arrival of our special guest from Texas.  Susan will be with us for the Superbowl weekend.  For the next couple of days I will try to keep busy and forget about the AFC championship game this past Sunday.  As the saying goes, "we have to move on".  The Patriots had a great season and I am still a loyal fan. 

  Image result for patriots loss

 
Image result for sad face

No comments:

Post a Comment