Pages

Monday, January 4, 2016

Meticulous Monday- Getting started

It's overwhelming, it's meticulous and information OD.  What the hell am I talking about?  This is the month to start the applications for both Canada and USA.  When I started going through all the forms and reading all the checklist and procedures, my head started hurting so I stopped.  I tried to organize all the different forms so I can complete a draft version.  Then the printer stopped and I could not print some of the forms because I have to update some program in order to download.  To ensure that I don't forget anything, I made some notes on a word document..  OMG, I felt like I was back at work when I was reading some of the regulations.  Some of the forms are still called the same number when I use to work in the early 90's.  Remember the words "come full circle", well I am doing it again.  Although it is now much easier as the information online is so detailed as well as the forms can be completed online.  All in all it's just a lot of information that has to be on paper and we have to really jog our mind for dates and details.  One of our friend that went through a similar process actually had a lawyer assist them.  It would be nice to just pay someone but we would still have to provide all the information to that person.  As 2016 is about FOCUS, I will now have to apply this and try to complete a few forms everyday just to get them ready.  Life is definitely full of surprises and changes that we need to adjust and adapt. Oh bother!

Image result for welcome to america sign
 


 Image result for welcome to canada

No comments:

Post a Comment