Pages

Friday, January 1, 2016

Focus Friday - My new favorite word

Happy new year to everyone specially to those who took the time to read my blog  through the years.  I cannot believe that I have been blogging for over four years.  Even though I only have very few followers, they are all very loyal in checking my blog and read my posts.  And for those who just happen to stumble upon my blog, I would like to also thank them for taking the time to read some or even one post.  Today is the first day of 2016 and I decided to have a new favorite word.  FOCUS. You are probably wondering why I chose this word.  As I get older I am noticing that I get side tracked with certain things that I do.  Of course everyone does a little of that every now and then.  So I thought that if I can remind myself to be focused with whatever I am doing, then I probably will be able to get more things done.  There are so many things planned this year and I am afraid that if I don't get focused,  this year will just fly by like the past five years.  I need to be organized and plan everything in a timely manner so I don't end up with too many things on my plate or platter for that matter.

F - first things first
O - organize and order
C - concentrate then communicate
U - useful and understanding
S - sorting and selecting 

That's all the words that I can think off but it will be enough to get me started on the new way to make life easier and have more time to enjoy each day.


Image result for welcome 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment